Tax Planning for Individuals
Johanson & Yau understands that tax issues are a huge consideration in your personal financial planning strategy. With that in mind, our tax professionals continually research the latest laws and rulings, so you pay the minimum tax that the law allows. Our tax planning professionals work with individuals for:
- Projection of current and long term tax costs, including consideration of Alternative Minimum Tax
- Evaluation of alternatives for structuring transactions, such as concentrated stock positions, stock options, real estate, etc.
- Consultations and review of documents for proposed transactions
- Tax impact analysis for:
- Sale of your home
- Purchase or lease of an auto
- Distributions from pension plans
- Purchase or sale of a business
- College saving alternatives
- Life-style changes
To learn more about our tax planning services, please contact Byron J. Ishiwata at email@example.com.